Friday, October 2, 2009

An update from me...

2 weeks before, I almost got gastric.. but luckily is just inflammation (fa yan). hehe.. at first i tot is food poisoning. This is because i started to get stomachache after i ate strawberry icecream. Then, that nite i could not sleep coz i feel like vomiting too.. The next day, i feel de same thing. After a few days of stomach pain, i started to get worry. Then, i decided to go see doc. Doc said my stomach is not feeling well and gave me medicine of gastric pain, pain and pain. ={ I do not know the reason why I got inflammation or omost gastric.. Maybe coz i din reli eat? But that was last sem le.. Aiyo, no appetite ma.. hehe.. Hmm... This sem still ok le... hmm.. Well, who to blame? Blame myself lo.. hehe.. Then, there's this liquid medicine (white in color) is so so so so so so so so disgusting.. I dislike that white liquid med. is coz after u swallow down, it will end up making a U-turn and go up. So, i did not drink until i was forced too.. haha.. I hope everything will be ok soon lo... Coz i dont like to drink that white liquid medicine. *Yewww.... And i do not wan to get gastric.. no no no....

3 comments:

~Josey~ said...

gastric is a long term effect though..so from now on you cant afford to skip meal! well, stress is a partly cause of gastric too.

saykhia said...

Jaga diri, boleh ka? -_-

Hope you get well soon!

~Laura~ said...

josey> i dun haf gastric yet eh.. not yet at that stage.. so dun worry ah.. =) i din reli skip meal le.. just that i no mood to eat nia.. hehe.. *oh ya, thanks for helpin me to eat small chillies ya,, haha.. =P so "wei da" ba.. haha..


saykhia> can can.. =) dun worry.. is just "fa yan". hehe.. u oso use dat emoticon.. haha.. so cute 1 u.. Thanks bro.. =)